WOW. BIG WOW. Thank you everyone, so much, for all,your likes, comments and support. Yesterday I was in Meltdown, but when I woke this morning I found a good number of messages from fellow bloggers who are encouraging me to continue.
Some things you bloggers out there have taught me ..
- Just proceed with your blog in small steps, it’s not a race.
- Don’t compare your blog to anyone else’s, you don’t know what problems they might have had when they started.
- Ask for help when you need it – there are experts out there who are happy to share their knowledge.
- Don’t be afraid to change things, experiment, insert, delete. You can always return to the original.
- you could try making your blog private for a short while, so you can work on it before it goes live.
Okey dokey. I think I’ll go and take some photographs now, to cheer myself up.
By the way, some questions for experts out there – does anyone know what the inverted commas/speech marks do, in the task bar at the top of your writing page?
What is a slug?
How do I make the photo below of my boat smaller?