Many thanks to Kate and her blog canigetanotherbottleofwhine for giving me the idea for this post.
If you are looking for inspiration for a new post, why not choose from a list like this?
- Your day in photos (take a photo every hour from wake to sleep).
- Your most excruciatingly embarrassing moment.
- A letter to your 16 year old self. What advice would you give?
- Your celebrity dinner party. Who would you invite?
- A how-to post on something you know nothing about
- An anti-bucket list: the things you hope to never do before you die
- The last thing that made you cry
- Your earliest childhood memory
- The most difficult decision you’ve ever made. Write from the heart.
- Seven things you learned from being a child.
- A letter to your mum/grandma/child
- Write your obituary.
- A guide to the town where you live
- What’s the worst birthday or Christmas present you have received?
- Write a review: on anything… a film, a book, an App, a meal you have eaten.
- Find your most popular blog post and then write an update on it
- Write a DIY step-by-step guide on how to make something
- Create a post asking for advice on something that’s troubling you. People love to offer wisdom.
- Share the favourite room in your home, and why you love it
- Share a secret you’ve never told anyone. Until now.
- Write a list of things for people to blog about. Pretty much like this one!
Have you been inspired to use any of these ideas? Or have you already written a post on one of these? I’d love to see the link in the comments below, so I can read it!