In my email this morning, I had a link to a great WordPress blog post I follow, with a new post called ‘July Obsessions’. You can read Jane’s fabulous post here.
I was inspired to write my own list of July Obsessions, so here it is…
To put you in the picture – I am currently living on a boat in Greece, which is why these obsessions might seem odd to you….
- Preventing my face getting anymore sun, as I end up with a white patch where my sunglasses have been and look like a panda.
- Wondering when we might next be near any shop so I can stock up on basic provisions…
- Not getting salt water on the cockpit cushions
- Hoping there will be phone reception at next anchorage so the Mifi will work….
- Trying to get the husband to fill up the ice cube tray when he has emptied it.
- Ditto emptying the kitchen bin when we go ashore.
- Not leaving my best sandals on deck to get ruined by the sun.
- Hoping the little fan above my head does not lose its suction and fall on me in the night.